The Adreno 640 GPU is still not found in mid-range chipsets and the 7nm production process aids in low-power high performance. The POCO X3 Pro marks the debut of a rather special chipset from Qualcomm, the Snapdragon 860. It’s basically a Snapdragon 855++ (if that were to be a thing), making this a flagship-grade processor from just shy of two years ago.
The only one that takes good images, though, is the primary one. The Poco X3 Pro isn’t just a sprinter—it can go the distance. The 5,120mAh battery should last you an entire day even if you game for a couple of hours. If you find yourself in a dire situation, the phone’s ultra battery saving mode should help you eke out a few more hours. It’s clear where Poco’s priorities are with the X3 Pro — offering the best performance in its price segment. It is because of this the X3 Pro has a beefy battery, a space-taking heat sink; it’s not striving to win any accolades for handleability. However, this might be a plus for gamers in that there’s more phone to grip onto.
- The Poco X3 Pro delivers the same impressive performance in the browser benchmarks.
- With Flash files, you can also re-install the Stock Firmware on any Android device.
- Android phones with Android 8 and above cannot flash with a lower version.
- With a height of 9.4 millimeters, it isn’t among the slimmest ones, either.
- As a solution to this problem, brands have developed new fast charging technologies and increased the power efficiency of devices at the same time.
The 5160mAh battery here is pretty considerable, and plays a part in how hefty the overall phone is. In benchmarks it actually lasted a few hours less than the X3 NFC, despite identical battery capacity – perhaps the trade-off of a more power-hungry processor. It might be more polarising than its predecessor though, doubling down on that phone’s strengths without improving on its weaknesses. More than ever http://www.iape.edu.mx/the-ultimate-guide-to-redmi-y3-battery-price/ this is a phone about pure power, delivering the best performance you could ask for at the price, but rivals are often slimmer, lighter, and take better photos. You want a great screen The Poco X3 Pro’s large, FHD+ screen with a 120Hz refresh rate stands out from the crowd of affordable phones.
- So you are going to miss out on getting 5G speed downloads until your next smartphone upgrade.
- Here we listed Best Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro Custom ROMs that are bug-free and receive proper security patch updates.
- Xiaomi cut corners to make a processor with a high price but still be affordable is most evident in the Poco X3 Pro camera.
- The Snapdragon 860 has eight CPU cores with one running at 2.96GHz, three at 2.42GHz and four more at 1.8GHz, and also features the Adreno 640 integrated GPU.
The developers of this OS prioritized customizability, reliability, and performance; thus, you’ll enjoy a perfect experience using this OS. Poco X3 Pro USB Driver allows you to connect your Poco Smartphone to the Windows Computer without installing the Poco PC Suite Application. The Poco X3 Pro Pro Driver can be helpful if you’re trying to transfer your files from the Mobile to the Computer or from the Computer to the Poco Device. If you have gained root access through any of the aforementioned five methods, then it’s time to enjoy the full power of your device. If we have to describe rooting in simple terms then it is not a typical thing.